Path Of Exile Mumble/Teamspeak/Vent servers

****UPDATE BY PNEUMA************************************

There is now a TS server online.

It seems like NuclearAdmiral is AWOL and his mumble server is offline. I have setup a new unofficial server.

========================================
TEAMSPEAK - ts.det0x.net:9987
ts.det0x.net - Address
9987 - Port

PUBLIC PATH OF EXILE RAIDCALL GROUP
Group Name: Hack, Slash, Repeat
Group ID: 5810492
Group URL: http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=5810492

* No password
* 10,000 user limit
* All Path of Exile players welcome!
* For more information, please visit http://www.raidcall.com

NEW VENT - v95.darkstarllc.com:3854
v95.darkstarllc.com - Address
3854 - Port
(contact whitelights)

old server info

Server details below
IP 212.16.110.165
Port:64738 and password is poe

tutorial on how to join can be found here https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15850006/mumble.tutorial.png
Admins needed post on this thread or message me !
Any Path Of Exile clans/guilds message me or TheBigMick for any channels you want to get added..

- Absolutely must use Forum nicknames, Any unknown will get removed.
- Country channels that get listed in this thread will get added.
- Some Public channels for anyone, Non restricted in anyway
- Named channels by members who i verify from here aka "NuclearAdmirals channel" by request in this thread

Original post below

Greetings

The reason why im asking this is that when i play path of exile it feels abit hard to get company/party setup with random people so here goes, I work at a Gameserver providing company called game42.com in Finland and i could setup a dedicated mumble server for this community to find gaming company and a way for more effective playing while in a party..

Edit by Chris: I have Stickied this thread in General Discussion temporarily until we can find a better place for stickies like this (thanks for setting it up!)

Edit2 by Chris: maxwolfie also has another Mumble server running 24/7. Australia - Details are at: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/59.167.130.246:64738/

Edit3 by BurnOutBrighter: YYY has given me the details of his 60-person PoE Mumble Server:

"
YYY wrote:
Address: vx31.commandchannel.com
Port: 2593

Holds 60 users at the moment, but will be upgraded if necessary. We usually have 20+ people on during the day!

Really appreciate it.

Update by Samantha: iEtou's teamspeak server:

"
iEtou wrote:
IP: chi4.thegamemonsters.com
Port: 9990
No Password
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server @ 212.16.110.165:64738 PW: poe

Last edited by Sam on Jun 17, 2013, 6:48:21 PM
Reserved post for updates

Last edited by NuclearAdmiral on Jun 10, 2012, 8:12:45 AM
I think its a fine idea if you are willing to put up the cash to try it out.

I suspect though once this game enters open beta/release, you might find TOO many people in it and the need for individuals to police it. but thats a bridge you cross when you come to it.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
"
I think its a fine idea if you are willing to put up the cash to try it out.

I suspect though once this game enters open beta/release, you might find TOO many people in it and the need for individuals to police it. but thats a bridge you cross when you come to it.

Judging by your post, I know the slot numbers will get big in the end and hence i had to change the post from teamspeak 3 to Mumble.. I would have not had to personally pay anything for providing the TS3 service but the company i work for would have "hosting company and teamspeak 3 is not free, "Free once are pirated versions" While running a mumble service we have the hardware and bandwidht for high slot counts so i would start with probably 100 or 200.. Hope this is not a killer for this idea..

Last edited by NuclearAdmiral on Jun 10, 2012, 1:08:48 PM
I think that is a great Idea. I often feel a bit lonely while playing, and a little chatter on the side would be nice...
ventrilo is another fine option to price
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
If you want free, easy, and capacity in the thousands (seriously):

DownloadC3.com

It's ran by the people that run all of the voice servers for SOE games. Since their servers are subsidized by Sony, they don't charge anything. There's no premium accounts, no monthly fee, nothing.
TehHammer is not a crime!
I wont start arguing about vent vs mumble, I got my reasons we dont even have it out for rent anymore..

C3 is good yeah for a few buddies but you can only create a temporary channel there, which is far less than what i would do in mumble, meaning Country channels, staff channels, party, pvp you name it.. what i am providing is in the topic and lets please stick to that and not start a war on which is better than the other.

Last edited by NuclearAdmiral on Jun 10, 2012, 5:49:24 PM
I think its awesome idea , maybe the ingame VOIP would be awesome too , its much easier to speak with somebody with your mouth rather than with writing during the fight , i woul personaly love this idea , keep at it ! :)
I've asked for this before. I would have set it up myself but I do not have the resources anymore to do this. If you are willing I will give any help I can. Any type of server is fine with me as all the clients are free to download. I agree though that a Murmur server would probably be the best bet as it is a free voice server
.....And that's all I have to say about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info