Game appears to be dropping inputs.

The easiest way ive found to be able to reproduce this is by clicking on the map device in my hideout. When I click it, it opens, i walk away click it again, my character will move to it and not open. happens about 25-50% of the time here. But this input drop seems to also happen with casting spells, interacting with chests etc making it feel like a failing keyboard/mouse. But since he moves to it in the hideout i can tell it got the click, just the interaction doesnt happen.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 2:32:05 PM
Bumping.
Happening to me CONSTANTLY. Sometimes my character will just run around instead of actually using an ability.

Edit: Feel like by putting move onto left click it is probably fucking with character interactions now since they changed left click functionality.
Last edited by aceKyle on Mar 31, 2024, 7:51:23 PM
Sounds odd, but happens to me with cooldown-based skills. Normal skills without cooldowns seem completely fine, however.
Holy I thought maybe I was running out of mana/ES with eldritch battery cause my character would just walk animation towards things. Thought I was going crazy. Or maybe my build was bugged. This makes sense now it seems strange.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info