Xbox login issue

I have loged all the way to the character select screen then my controller stops inputting commands. I use an elite series 2 that I have had for 2 months and have no issues with it or any other game. I can hear game music and sounds but controller is unresponsive. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled clear game save data ect. Still won't let me login
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 5:32:24 PM
"
Foeten5639 wrote:
I have loged all the way to the character select screen then my controller stops inputting commands. I use an elite series 2 that I have had for 2 months and have no issues with it or any other game. I can hear game music and sounds but controller is unresponsive. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled clear game save data ect. Still won't let me login

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Figured it out idk why but if my wireless headset was on my controller stops working

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info