Act 4 Piety does not shoot any lightning balls (also Vault boss ground booms)

This was bugged all affliction league; I was surprised not to see it as a bug fix in the Necropolis notes but maybe noone else has ever bothered to mention it or you simply haven't got around to fixing it.

for the Vault map boss, the ground explosions during its "hidden" phase just don't show up (they're not invisible, they simply do not exist). Similarly, Act 4 Piety uses her animation to cast stationary lightning balls, but none come out (and I'm pretty sure this is true for other versions of this boss such as Malformation map and Maven encounters).

I'm pretty sure that I noticed one other boss that had a similar "missing attack" problem to these 2 but I can't remember which one anymore. Sorry!
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2024, 3:14:27 AM
Can confirm this

Piety in A4 (both in her solo fight, and also in malachai fight) cant spawn her lightning balls

To add to that here are 2 more boss skills that are broken in the same way:
1) Moon Orb's ground effect (both in lunaris temple and also in lunaris/solaris fight when solaris is currently out)
2) Abberath's big AoE attack in 2nd Phase (This bug has existed for a few leagues already)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info