Unique: Leper's Alms - Incomplete text description

Reading the Shared Suffering description while holding alt seems to be incomplete.

Text says:
ALL DAMAGE FROM HITS WILL CAUSE ELEMENTAL AILMENTS YOU ARE SUFFERING.

... feels like something is missing between AILMENTS and YOU

Some suggestions to make the description clearer (assuming I know what this does correctly)

1. All damage from hits will cause elemental ailments, you are suffering.
2. All damage from hits will cause elemental ailments giving you suffering debuf.
3. You are suffering. All damage from hits will cause elemental ailments.
4. All damage from hits will cause elemental ailments.

Two more takes on this one:

1. I also think we could add one more explaining how this works with immunities, for example: if I'm immune to shock, can I be shocked when suffering?

2. Why call it "SHARED"? Will team members, minions, totems, or constructs also have suffering?

Thank you for your time reviewing this.
Last edited by emilerobot on Mar 28, 2024, 4:26:07 PM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 4:42:23 PM
"
emilerobot wrote:
Text says:
ALL DAMAGE FROM HITS WILL CAUSE ELEMENTAL AILMENTS YOU ARE SUFFERING.

... feels like something is missing between AILMENTS and YOU

It does seem like you're misunderstanding, giving more weight to "suffering" than the description warrants. "Suffering" is not some separate mechanic, it is being used to describe the condition of "being affected by an ailment".

If you are Shocked, then Leper's Alms will make your hits inflict Shock. If your hit does inflict Shock, then the Shock on you is removed.

Because Leper's Alms is conditional based on having the ailment, it will not work while Immune to an ailment, but will work while Unaffected by an ailment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info