Calling it now…

Battlemage Cry + Call to Arms + Vortex with the exerted spell triggered by Leap Slam or Shield Charge will make it into the speed leveling meta.
Last edited by cacmeister on Mar 28, 2024, 11:24:10 AM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 1:09:04 AM
Why would that work? Battlemage Cry still only exert attacks, not spells.
yikes
"
Aynix wrote:
Why would that work? Battlemage Cry still only exert attacks, not spells.

My bad, I edited the OP.

The linked spell of Vortex would be cast by the exerted attacks of Leap Slam or Shield Charge.

It’s basically some free dps on hit and a dot to clean up stragglers as one leaps thru zones. It will kill most white mobs and depending on scaling with gear/tree maybe some blue packs as well.
Sounds worse than a normal cold dot build with enough socket space for more dot abilities, suitability and everything else.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 28, 2024, 12:39:29 PM
I also wanted to ask the same, thank you for answering.
Spoiler
I also wanted to ask the same. Thank you for answering. I also want to share about a website that I found a few days ago when I was searching for the best term paper writing service, and in return, I found the best https://academized.com/cheap-term-paper term paper at a cheap price. When I tried them, they proved themselves with their work. If you also want to try them, you can visit their website. 
Last edited by CarterSantana on Apr 21, 2024, 6:13:01 PM
"
cacmeister wrote:
It will kill most white mobs and depending on scaling with gear/tree maybe some blue packs as well.

Well, that's true for almost anything.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info