Suggestion: Trade System QoL

Please implement "trades completed" icon & number next to the username in the trades website. If possible, this league and overall total.

Note: This feature I'm proposing for is NOT exclusive to using the aforementioned MTX, but for public access for everyone.

This simple change could allow users to easily distinguish between price fixers and AFK trade bots versus real players who actually sell and want to trade.
I'll also attach a Chrome DevTools mockup for the design.

In the screenshot above, 24 represents current league trades completed, while in parenthesis shows all time total across every league present and past.

Additionally if we could filter by league trades completed at least X, or total trades completed at least Y, it would help more!
Last edited by HimitsuNoChikara on Mar 28, 2024, 6:01:04 AM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 2:52:17 PM
i think mark accidently spoiled that in 3.25/3.26 we might actually get trade system upgrade or fixes or qol. since its a big fish to fry :)
"
anti4z500 wrote:
i think mark accidently spoiled that in 3.25/3.26 we might actually get trade system upgrade or fixes or qol. since its a big fish to fry :)

Oh, I hope! I just thought I'd propose this little QoL that can still help the existing system while not being a complete rework. In general, I end up quitting a league not depending on how fun the league was, but because how bad the trade was, sadly.

It's not a complete "fix against price fixing", but it's something that makes it more filterable!
"
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Oh, I hope! I just thought I'd propose this little QoL that can still help the existing system while not being a complete rework. In general, I end up quitting a league not depending on how fun the league was, but because how bad the trade was, sadly.

It's not a complete "fix against price fixing", but it's something that makes it more filterable!

y price fixes sucks ball. but when using poe awaken trade, that kinda filters fixers. since it shows average price. and when i go to trade and see first 200ppl at 30% lover price i know that is fixers and dont waste time on them
Bots and price fixers could game this up/down pretty easily by trading with each other or rolling new accounts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info