Full necropoli league start strat?

https://poeplanner.com/a/sAt

Back to basics keystone. Was thinking in what could be used. Only thing it does not blocks is the league content. Necropolis. And maps+scouts
What you guys think?

That aside, I think expedition will be the easier strat on league start now. Tujen is great. And map tier does not messes with his shop. It does not asks too much from the build either.
Essences got nerfed in low tiers after all. Jun too will be cool.
Last edited by fenixsemcinzas on Mar 27, 2024, 11:48:38 PM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 12:42:03 PM
I could recommend replacing the three small nodes in the middle leading up to the wheel and grabbing either Bold Undertakings or Overloaded Circuits. That would free up two atlas passives. Alternatively, you could move the path to the other side so you can then grab the Trial of Glory notable with the 3 passives you didn't allocate so you can get enhanced offerings for some extra currency.

Far as I can tell, Back to Basics doesn't block uber lab trials.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 28, 2024, 1:41:05 AM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
I could recommend replacing the three small nodes in the middle leading up to the wheel and grabbing either Bold Undertakings or Overloaded Circuits. That would free up two atlas passives. Alternatively, you could move the path to the other side so you can then grab the Trial of Glory notable with the 3 passives you didn't allocate so you can get enhanced offerings for some extra currency.

Far as I can tell, Back to Basics doesn't block uber lab trials.

yeap. trails of glory is a good change
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info