Please, for the love of Innocence, let us use many MTX effects at once

GGG, I appreciate the armor sets as challenge rewards, but it just kills me that I can't use many of their effects at once. It kinda degrades my motivation to get the 3.24 full set as I most likely use it for one month max and then swap it for the next set, forgetting about the previous one.

Of course, equipping every helmet at the same time would look silly, but at least let us use many of their effects at the same time, as long as they don't collide. The alternate HP bar from the Night Lotus set is cool af but also is the alternate monster HP bar from the Beastmaster set. There doesn't exist any reason to not have them all toggled on at the same time.

You already have shown that the technology exists, by introducing the separate Extra Effect Microtransactions option. Please, create a possibility to mix other effects as well. We're working pretty hard to beat enough challenges for them, and I think that it would be very lovely to not forget every earned MTX because we get a new armor set in the next league.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 7:38:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info