Proposal/Idea for a Dedicated Incubator Tab in Path of Exile

Dear Path of Exile Development Team, (Disclaimer i am a potato brain i needed help from ai to write some lines so dont mind me <3)

I am writing to suggest a significant improvement that I believe would greatly benefit the entire Path of Exile community: the implementation of a dedicated Incubator Tab within the game. As a path of exile addict I have a problem that needs a solution which is the ever-increasing variety of incubators and problems storing them.

First and foremost, while incubators can be stored in the currency tab, this approach quickly becomes impractical as players accumulate a diverse range of these items. The Currency Tab, which has 14 spots at the bottom that are undoubtedly crucial for organizing various currencies and items that take up a lot of space in areas that cant stack, becomes cluttered and inefficient when inundated with numerous incubators. This results in a annoying problem more incubators than the currency's 14 spots can take :O and not to mention the level difference between each and every incubator.

Furthermore, the sheer diversity of incubators exacerbates the problem. With countless variations available, ranging from simple currency drops to specific items etc etc, players face the daunting task of managing an extensive array of incubators within limited storage space. This not only hampers inventory management but also diminishes the accessibility and usability of these valuable items.

To address these challenges and enhance the overall quality of gameplay, I propose the introduction of a dedicated Incubator Tab. Much like existing tabs for currencies, maps, and items, the Incubator Tab would serve as a centralized repository for storing and organizing all types of incubators. By providing a designated space specifically tailored to accommodate incubators, this feature would streamline inventory management, improve accessibility, and enhance the overall user experience.

In conclusion, the implementation of a dedicated Incubator Tab represents a significant enhancement that would greatly benefit the Path of Exile community. By addressing the current challenges associated with managing incubators and providing a user-friendly solution, this feature has the potential to elevate the gameplay experience for players of all levels. I really hope the development team would consider this proposal/idea seriously and explore the feasibility of implementing a dedicated Incubator Tab in a future update.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I eagerly anticipate the possibility of seeing this valuable addition realized in Path of Exile.

Sincerely,
Otakuchan
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 6:21:08 PM
they dont want to sell another inc tab. they plan to remove worthless inc and make others better. so we dont get hundred's of them that a worthless
that would be very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info