SSF Charcters Progress reset moving to Standard SSF

All of my quests have reset. So no one is in my hideout.

All of my crafting bench unlocks have reset.

All of my atlas progression has reset.

All of my altars unlocks have reset.

All of my Voidstones and favorite map slots reset. I have run several T16 maps and none of that progress has been updated. I have even completed some of the reset quests.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 11:06:15 PM
you will not get the tier16 catchup to work until the new league launches.

because this is when the atlas updates.

this is the 'purgatory' timeframe when everything is messed up, between league end and new league start.
So dumb they don't just have a bin system with an account flag. I can't believe they just let the game be broken until new league launch.
"
Moregaze wrote:
So dumb they don't just have a bin system with an account flag. I can't believe they just let the game be broken until new league launch.

You can use the League Migration button on the character selection screen to migrate all of your progress over. It looks like >>

😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
you will not get the tier16 catchup to work until the new league launches.

because this is when the atlas updates.

this is the 'purgatory' timeframe when everything is messed up, between league end and new league start.

This is not really correct.

First one can use their highest tier completed map from LAST league (3.22) to restore current atlas progress. Second, player can use the >>> on the character menu to migrate the state of atlas, Jun, master missions (at least until Friday), lockers, etc. GGG tries not to collide with your current standard league progress when moving character data from a temporary league where they can help it.

glhf!
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info