Some questions regarding new stuff

There are Scarabs worded like
" IF the area contains Harvest, then ..... "
Does that mean that if there will be no harvest in the map the scarab will still get consumed?

I know this has been answered in the podcast, but since its conflicting with the trailer footage i want to ask it once again to make it very clear:
Will call to arms work on multiple warcries at the same time or not?

There are some Atlas nodes that are a big questionmark, for Example:
"The Price of Progress
Voltaxic Sulphite Veins and Chests found in your Maps contains Doomed Spirits" (typo btw :D )
There is probably a couple more but i dont know all of them from the top of my head

Does the new Poisonous Concoction automatically seek out new targets, and keep chaining to the same target if there is only one?

Thats it for now, thanks.

Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 6:32:11 AM
"
raVyoli wrote:
There are Scarabs worded like
" IF the area contains Harvest, then ..... "
Does that mean that if there will be no harvest in the map the scarab will still get consumed?

Scarab will be cosumed. It will add map modifier "If the area contains..." regardless of if area will has one.

"
raVyoli wrote:
There are some Atlas nodes that are a big questionmark, for Example:
"The Price of Progress
Voltaxic Sulphite Veins and Chests found in your Maps contains Doomed Spirits" (typo btw :D )
There is probably a couple more but i dont know all of them from the top of my head

Doomed Spirits are not known for now. We will see.

"
raVyoli wrote:
Does the new Poisonous Concoction automatically seek out new targets, and keep chaining to the same target if there is only one?

Seems like keeps chaining same target. Here the analysis video: https://youtu.be/1IEYEob0oKc?si=_jjQExKyab0K8rgv&t=281

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info