Unlocking Additional Atlas Skill Trees

I don't believe we have been told the parameters for this yet but what are the requirements for unlocking the two additional atlas trees. In my head i figured it would be the following but it would be good to know before to spec the first atlas tree variant towards unlocking the others.

Socketing 2 or 4 watchstones
132/132 atlas points

These are the two situations I thought of that could unlock the other two.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 3:00:49 AM
Most likely something like 100 bonus completions and killing a T17 boss or like that.
T17 boss gives extra map device slot so doubt they will put tree there as well.
They'll probably add this a little bit "too late" in the progression, as I feel they have done with some of the favorite map unlocks. But we'll see.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Im just hoping its not locked behind killing the Uber bosses. That would constrain character/skill choices quite a bit.
most logical answer is 2 stones and 4 stones
d:-D*
Most logical is "finish all white maps" and "finish all yellow maps"

IMO...
In the PoE Wiki it says at https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Atlas_Passive_Skill_Tree:

Additional atlas trees

By progressing through the Atlas of Worlds and completing 50 and 100 bonus objectives, players can unlock two additional atlas trees, allowing quick changing of passives when opening a map without needing to respec points.

I haven't verified this myself, feel free to add info if this works for any of you or if you find something else unlocks them. Have a great league!
you just run maps...i already unlocked the second tree. i think it was after 50 maps
i heard you unlock the first at 50 map completion and the second at 100 map completion so it's fairly trivial to unlock
Last edited by DopeyFishX on Apr 1, 2024, 3:01:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info