no divines and mirrors in sanctum?

on the poedb it is written that divines were removed from the sanctum pool
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 6:37:16 AM
Would you mind linking where it says that?
divines and mirrors aren't listed probably what he's referring to.

https://poedb.tw/us/Sanctum_league#Rewards
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Mar 27, 2024, 6:58:25 AM
Seeing as awakened sextants are still on the list of rewards, which got removed entirely from the game, I'd take this information with a grain of salt.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 27, 2024, 11:34:11 AM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Seeing as awakened sextants are still on the list of rewards, which got removed entirely from the game, I'd take this information with a grain of salt.

They're not removed yet...
"
MagosX wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

They're not removed yet...

Then by that logic, you shouldn't be able to get divine orbs from Sanctum right now, but you can.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
poedb is not bible... you should check for official source (pathofexile.com) instead.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
gachibogatir wrote:
on the poedb it is written that divines were removed from the sanctum pool

Official 3.24 patch file isn't shared yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info