Put remove-only tabs into folder with League name

I havent bothered to sort standard stash in 5 years. Would help the mess if every League had automatically own folder with it's own name.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 9:10:41 PM
would love this change, when they first made folders I tried to put all my stuff intoa folder named after the league (Metamorph maybe?) it was a couple years back anyway. On merge the tabs were in the usual "52 card pickup" style organization. spread all over and the folder either didn't merge or it was empty I forget which.

The only issue with this is you would have to navigate into the folder and back out to move individual items...

Using a standard windows UI in their game would have solved this allowing drag and drop and folder recursion. As it stands the stash kinda of needs real tools which Neon just said today they are working on.

Like we also need the ability to drag tabs up and down the right side frame tab window which would make it much faster to drag tabs around.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Mar 27, 2024, 1:35:02 AM
Scrolling folders is annoying as well.
Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info