PS5 - Issues since recent patch after "Patching Table Error"

Been slowly finding issues since the patch today. They are:

1. Wildwood Skill Tree is gone (and perks like extra storage)
2. Had to reassign my atlas skill points
3. My Heist Ally's have none of their equipment I had equipped them with (it's all vanished)
4. My Stash was all mixed up, premium tabs had switched with normal so wrong items were in the trade tabs

Will update with any other finds.

Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 1:05:52 AM
Same here. My currency tab is emptied. Lost a I lost 3 pages of div cards. I still have extra stash pouch but can't close it. :( horrid league transition. Hope they can solve this
I'm on ps4. Missing so very much stuff I worked all league for... Don't even want to play now damn.
"
Fiddy-Spens wrote:
Been slowly finding issues since the patch today. They are:

1. Wildwood Skill Tree is gone (and perks like extra storage)
2. Had to reassign my atlas skill points
3. My Heist Ally's have none of their equipment I had equipped them with (it's all vanished)
4. My Stash was all mixed up, premium tabs had switched with normal so wrong items were in the trade tabs

Will update with any other finds.

Most of this stuff is 100% normal when a league ends.

All of your Affliction characters are now Standard characters (HC Afflict -> HC, SSF Afflict -> SSF, etc).

The Wildwood Ascendancies weren't rolled into the main game, so they are gone forever. All Tinctures and Charms have been deleted.

All of your Stash and Locker stuff from Affliction has been put in your main stash as Remove Only tabs. Remove Only tabs are hidden by default, so you need to go into the Stash Options (while you have the stash open) and un-hide them.

All of your Heist gear that was equipped to rogues will be in remove-only tabs in your stash as well.

The non remove-only tabs in your stash (the "permanent" ones) are the ones from Standard, if you played before Affliction, or, if not, if you created any Standard characters during Affliction league.

This whole process happens once every 3-4 months when a new league is about to start.

This Friday the Necropolis league starts and everyone will start fresh with nothing. You *could* continue to play existing characters in Standard, but it's usually much more fun and exciting to play the new league.
Many of my best items are completely gone after this update. Not moved, literally gone.
"
Many of my best items are completely gone after this update. Not moved, literally gone.

Assuming those items were Tinctures or Charms, yep, you're right!

If not, then the odds are WAAAAAYYYY higher that you haven't actually looked in the right place for them.

I've only known of one actual migration-deletion error in my years of playing PoE, and it was only on PC, and was fixed *very* fast.

What types of items are we talking about? Equipment? Currency?

Where was it? In your stash? In a Locker (like Heist or Expedition)? In Guild Stash? Equipped to a character?
Off the top of my head in stash: My main dragonscale scorch suppression boots, multiple ventors gambles, 200 chaos, most of my eldrich currency, replica ember wake. It looks like everything I'd moved in the past week is gone. I'm guessing
all tabs have been replaced with tabs from an earlier time frame. Not the end of the world but I would like to keep the item's I spent a lot of time crafting.
"
Off the top of my head in stash: My main dragonscale scorch suppression boots, multiple ventors gambles, 200 chaos, most of my eldrich currency, replica ember wake. It looks like everything I'd moved in the past week is gone. I'm guessing
all tabs have been replaced with tabs from an earlier time frame. Not the end of the world but I would like to keep the item's I spent a lot of time crafting.

Did you read my very first response in this thread?

All your stuff from your stash in Affliction has been moved to Remove Only tabs.
Remove Only tabs are hidden by default.

In order to see them, you need to open your stash, then hit R3+(dpad UP), then (dpad UP) to uncheck 'Hide Remove-Only Tabs'.

The ordering of remove-only tabs is... uh... I have no idea. If you've only got 1 or 2 leagues of them, it's probably fine, just page through everything. But if you've been playing for several years, there's going to be tons of them, and the order doesn't really make any sense that I can figure out.
Thanks for clearing that up! First run through of the game (3 weeks ish of playing PoE) and as the new league didn't start for a few days I didn't put those two things together.

Appreciate it, and Mod can delete this non-bug post if they want. I was baffled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info