Call to Arms support. GGG please clarify

There is way too much confusion around this support gem and what it actually does. In the video, it clearly applies multiple warcries but in the interview with zizaran on 3/26, Mark states that multiple warcries are not triggered by call to arms.

please please please just clarify what the actual function of this gem is. A lot of people (myself included) have shown a lot of interest and hope for a warcry based slam build this league as a possibility, but risking a league start on conflicting sources of information feels awful.

I don't need a discussion on why this decision was made or why CTA was moved to a gem slot instead of the passive tree, just please definitively clarify with 100% certainty what exactly this support gem does.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 9:29:33 PM
"
yamimosh wrote:
There is way too much confusion around this support gem and what it actually does. In the video, it clearly applies multiple warcries but in the interview with zizaran on 3/26, Mark states that multiple warcries are not triggered by call to arms.

please please please just clarify what the actual function of this gem is. A lot of people (myself included) have shown a lot of interest and hope for a warcry based slam build this league as a possibility, but risking a league start on conflicting sources of information feels awful.

I don't need a discussion on why this decision was made or why CTA was moved to a gem slot instead of the passive tree, just please definitively clarify with 100% certainty what exactly this support gem does.

They changed description of gem from "each supported warcry will trigger..." to "a supported warcry will trigger..." so its just call to arms keystone passive moved to a gem... Im very disappointed, i love playing slams, it would be great QoL but as always melee gets nothing. Its even a nerf, because you have mana multiplayer now...
Mark says in this interview, that players should not feel forced to play specific strategy, builds etc. But for few leagues now im feeling forced not to play slams.
Even if this gem would cycle through supported warcrys it would be enough to make people happy. Automation gem does it with instant skills, so whats the problem with warcrys? I realy dont get it... Anyway poe 2 will fix it...
Finding out that it only triggers one war cry was such a bummer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info