First League transfer help

Good evening,
Affliction was my first league. I logged into my character tonight and it has been migrated to standard at the end of the league. All of my atlas passive skills are gone, all of my void stones are gone, all of the npc's in my hideout are gone. It seems as though both my level 100 characters with all their gear migrated, but all the progress they made has vanished.

Is this normal? Do I need to redo everything like a fresh start in standard? I tried running a few t16 maps like someone suggested in chat but all it gave me was 1 atlas passive back....any feedback?
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2024, 8:25:53 PM
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about this. If you have not already done so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
"
Lucasbenz82 wrote:
Good evening,
Affliction was my first league. I logged into my character tonight and it has been migrated to standard at the end of the league. All of my atlas passive skills are gone, all of my void stones are gone, all of the npc's in my hideout are gone. It seems as though both my level 100 characters with all their gear migrated, but all the progress they made has vanished.

Is this normal? Do I need to redo everything like a fresh start in standard? I tried running a few t16 maps like someone suggested in chat but all it gave me was 1 atlas passive back....any feedback?

You can use the League Migration button on the character selection screen to transfer all of your progress. It looks like >>
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info