RUTHLESS what are you starting with and what is your goal?

I randomized my starter and got berserker. Not going to go in with a pob just going to play based on what I find.

Anyone else randomize their starter? what did you get :0
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
I didn't randomize but if I had I would've randomized the skill too lol.

Frostblades Raider just cuz fast is fun.
How do you randomize lol, is there a specific website for that?
I have played PoE since 2013

Since that time ive played well over 2500hrs. Ive never "beaten" all of the content.

Never done ubers.

Barely understand crafting.

Avoided most league mechanics.

Little clue how to correctly use my Atlas.

Never completed even 20 of 40 challenges.

BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS PLAYED HARDCORE. I have played ARPGS only HC mode for the last decade. So reverting my mind to even want to play SC was not an easy thing to do.

Came back a week ago to try and just familiarize myself with things. Its overwhelming.

So ill being play SC and trying to 40/40 , do every boss, ALL content -> going to play the entire length of the league and see where I end up.

"
Almighty0pz wrote:
I have played PoE since 2013

Since that time ive played well over 2500hrs. Ive never "beaten" all of the content.

Never done ubers.

Barely understand crafting.

Avoided most league mechanics.

Little clue how to correctly use my Atlas.

Never completed even 20 of 40 challenges.

BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS PLAYED HARDCORE. I have played ARPGS only HC mode for the last decade. So reverting my mind to even want to play SC was not an easy thing to do.

Came back a week ago to try and just familiarize myself with things. Its overwhelming.

So ill being play SC and trying to 40/40 , do every boss, ALL content -> going to play the entire length of the league and see where I end up.

F my man, i have a feeling you'll just see it "pointless" and come back to HC. The never-ending thirst of adrenaline, a lot of items are "worthful"
What's the point of defeating ubers if their uniques are like 5c in SC?

It's all about the journey, exile, not the ubers
"
shadowthedead wrote:
How do you randomize lol, is there a specific website for that?

I use wheel of names
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
I'm not sure I'm going to try Ruthless again.
It's too ruthless for me, although I like the idea of a harder PoE with less item clutter.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Well, Beaker will be there as always with his guardian, no better league starter for RSSF.

After last league that was amazing for Ruthless, I expect this league to be brutal.

But it's good SAA Wallsh picked a punishing league starter, the more he suffers, the more entertaining his videos are, Scorching ray xp all over again! Lets GO!
Melee build HC R SSF heh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info