the one main reason why we will have WASD movement in PoE2:

... is that it actually prevents the game to ever become as zoomy as PoE currently is. Bold choice.
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2024, 4:08:49 PM
"
Sarciss wrote:
... is that it actually prevents the game to ever become as zoomy as PoE currently is. Bold choice.
Source: trust me bro?

Ah, yes. Because you can't "zoom" around using alternate inputs other than KB/M.
Go play Warframe and tell me how WASD prevents "zoomy" playstyle.
lulz
That makes no sense my dude
Less players are suffering from repetitive strain disorder after automated flasks where introduced. So they added WASD to get those fingers bleeding again.

Probably fits better with the console style game it is intended to be.
"
Sarciss wrote:
the one main reason why we will have WASD movement in PoE2:

Is to get me not to play it.
Original creator of the "Poor Man's Ward Loop" build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3480922
Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit, i7-13700K 5.30GHz
PNY RTX 4080 16GB GDDR6X, 32GB DDR5-6000 CL36
Samsung 980 Pro, Seasonic Prime GX 850W Gold
Pre-season is the time of hot takes and Twitter/Reddit drama. Glad I stocked up on popcorn, this is gonna be a ride. :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Sed1tion wrote:
Less players are suffering from repetitive strain disorder after automated flasks where introduced. So they added WASD to get those fingers bleeding again.

are you really complaining about finger strain from WASD?
"
Ashgan9 wrote:
"
Sed1tion wrote:

are you really complaining about finger strain from WASD?

Ofc it strains your hand more than current system. Remember that WASD will be on TOP of what you already doing - clicking flasks, clicking skills etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info