How do I find out my total play time from the time I started playing?

Obviously I have deleted characters, but I was not sure if there is a way for me to find out from staff how many hours I have logged even with deleted characters?

I've been playing since perandus so I'm genuinely curious.

Thank you in advance!
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 11:06:52 PM
send a message to support
jsuslak313 is correct, if you'd like to know the total playtime for your Path of Exile account please send an email to support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated with your Path of Exile account and we'd be happy to provide this information to you :)
When was this added?

IIRC years ago GGG said they didn't save anything other than character level data and that it went poof when you deleted characters.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
When was this added?

IIRC years ago GGG said they didn't save anything other than character level data and that it went poof when you deleted characters.

Hiya, the value of the total play time we're able to provide is based on played time across all your existing characters and any of your deleted characters that have not yet been purged from our databases. It also will likely not match 3rd party metrics from sources such as Steam or Epic if you play via the Steam or Epic game client.

"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
Summoner wrote:
When was this added?

Hiya, the value of the total play time we're able to provide is based on played time across all your existing characters and any of your deleted characters that have not yet been purged from our databases. It also will likely not match 3rd party metrics from sources such as Steam or Epic if you play via the Steam or Epic game client.

OK. Too bad though. I was hoping you might've found old logs somewhere and been able to datamine them for how long I played on the GGG client the first few leagues.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info