Players are unable to load into my Cosmic Turtle hideout.

I've received two trade requests from two different people on two separate occasions.

When I invite them to trade, they can enter my hideout and I can see them, but they seem to just be frozen. They don't move and don't accept trade invite, then after roughly 2 minutes, it shows they're offline.

Both times the two players said they cant load into my hideout and then I've had to go to their hideout to complete the trade.
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 6:37:50 AM
Same happening to me.

And they were pretty frustrated with the situation.
Same issue for me. I get stuck on the loading screen anytime I try to go to the HO. I know some folks that have gotten the HO to load with no issues so it seems to be a hit-or-miss issue.
Yeah, many players fails to connect to my Cosmic Turtle hideout too, if not disconnect, very long loading screen
Having the same issue, can't load into my own hideout.
Same issue here. Most people can't enter it due to the game crashing or they get 5 minute or even longer load time to get in. Please fix!!

The hideout is sick, looks awesome asf, for real.

But people need to be able to load into it!

I can enter no problem, so can my friend, and some people. But most people just crash when trying to enter.
Wicked-Vortex
Same here. On at least two occasions so far, I've received a trade request, invited them to my hideout, and watched them load in -- then near-instantly go offline. Only realized it was related to the Cosmic Turtle when the second guy said his client kept crashing while attempting to visit.
Ensure that they aren't using Steam or Epic Games to play. You will reliably crash in one of at least 5 different & unique ways with either of those (Affects ALL users: Mac, Windows, ANY form of Linux).

Standalone is AFAIK & tested, the only "stable" client to use.

If you're on console, you're SOL.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 23, 2024, 10:38:26 PM
Also having an issue loading into cosmic turtle. Bought the pack just for the turtle, and i cant use it. Pls help GGG.
This is occurring to people I'm attempted to trade as well.
I just got the Cosmic Turtle HO, and when people try enter my HO, they get stuck loading then DC.
I see them as having loaded in, but they are unresponsive until they DC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info