Any graphics updates in new season?

Went this entire without being able to play, waiting for any news on if they are going to fix the issues that have been told about since two seasons ago. I havent found any response, any fixes or any help. I have tried almost every combo of settings, tried just about every server, and have even reset my entire PC. It's mindblowing to me that GGG are able to ignore the massive amount of posts, videos and overall disdain the community has for the updates with graphics and performance. It seems like they ignore issues with performance because they dont want to look dumb for changing their system which nuked a lot of people's ability to play the game. While I hope they would address literally any of the complaints, it seems like they dont care anymore. I used to have fun playing the game for thousands of hours, but it is one of the only games I can't play. Literally any triple A game runs fine, how is that this is the only that doesn't work. Maybe reach out to some people GGG and figure out whats going on. Maybe don't tell us to post on the forums to get problems fixed and then ignore them for 4 months.

TLDR: game runs like its unoptimizied for many people, runs worse than any other game out there, GGG is telling us to post on forums and then ignoring the forums entirely, there is no fix and the game sucks now
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2024, 7:53:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info