Crashes and input delays since recent update

I'm having alot of functionality issues since the last patch. I'll die due to lag load back in to a map crash and lose 2 portals instantly. This happens seemingly for no reason. Prior to the update crashes were rare/ infrequent. Maybe once a week. I am crashing 2+ times an hour. Or lagging so badly I'll drop to 5fps and die. It's not my console it's the update performance wasn't this poor prior. I'm just extremely frustrated because alot of components of completing the challenges are based off rng. I've lost probably hundreds of hour of gameplay because of crashes in rare maps/ bosses that were almost complete. Not to mention failed out of challenges I was doing due to the performance issue. I was just trying to play and complete as many challenges as possible before the next season but the game has all but become unplayable. By the time I spec into the right thing use scarab etc. When I finally get the rng to get King etc. Boom game crashes in Virdant etc. It just sucks I know they're cosmetics but I spent a decent amount to support the game and now it's not functioning. Please fix, please compensate players somehow thx.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2024, 2:28:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info