another huge nerf - maven invitations

can no longer drop them and sell them if you don't care about doing mavens, what good is this and how is it considered QoL just for it to be at kirac instead of dropped as a map? do you guys at ggg really think we're that braindead
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2024, 1:30:51 PM
i always sold them after doing them once for atlas point. some of them went for 1.5-2 divs each so it was good money.

i just hope they wont take away eater/exarch invitations. thats big money for people who dont want to run them
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 19, 2024, 9:52:55 PM
This a huge upgrade to invitation farmers. I hated having to buy them when i wasnt sustaining them. It will have an effect on the price of everything elder/shaper/uelder/maven related. It may be good or bad for that economy but idk

I assume they're either revamping the atlas passive tree so you don't get more boss map drop chance or they're removing destructive play. They have to change the small passives in the maven wheel already to get rid of the invitation nodes.
Last edited by Lonnie455Rich on Mar 19, 2024, 10:17:29 PM
This is a MASSIVE buff, how in anyone's mind could this be a nerf?

The only reason you were able to sell them before is because we used to have to kill 7-8 bosses for each invitation fight, and most players would rather not waste map after map after map simply due to RNG.
Why the fuck would that be a nerf?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's a nerf for people who run uber feared rotas. That's about it.
its a nerf for casuals who sold them when they found one. casuals actually need the 2 div or whatever the current rate is at the time. of course for others its not a nerf.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 19, 2024, 11:16:13 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
its a nerf for casuals who sold them when they found one. casuals actually need the 2 div or whatever the current rate is at the time. of course for others its not a nerf.

2 div is current retarded league and its venezuelan inflation.

normally guardians maven invitation was about 50c each. 100c for elderslayers.
"
Esubane wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

2 div is current retarded league and its venezuelan inflation.

normally guardians maven invitation was about 50c each. 100c for elderslayers.

to me in other leagues even 50-100c was nice. it was just free currency. they were common enough to find that they added up after you sell a few
im ssf i love this change and think its amazing
tft get fucked!
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info