Left click instant cast skills removal is not a QoL, it's a huge pain for most builds

This is a terrible change. Sometimes my melee character doesn't have enough mana regen to sustain spamming skills I bound to left click when I'm just standing and waiting for bosses to change phases. This results in me starting the next phase of a boss with completely depleted mana. This was easily avoidable by just standing still and not clicking anything with how previously left click cast skills worked. Now I'd have to constantly manually turn off my instant cast spells whenever e.g. Maven does her memory game, because I don't want to end up without movement skills due to low mana.
I really don't know why would you change something like this.
This is just creating a problem and selling you a solution. WHEN THERE WAS NO PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH.
Last edited by 100purified on Mar 19, 2024, 4:42:50 AM
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 4:55:28 PM
I agree, but I doubt they will change it...... It is what it is, accept it and move on. We all voiced are opinions, see what happens. I don't like it, but its not gonna break the game.
They did say in the video “These skill gems can be toggled on”. That may well mean they can be toggled off again too, in which case you wouldn’t have a problem. Fingers crossed I guess.
Is really terrible.
I can't understand the head of someone that thought it was a good idea.
Simply makes playing the game to feel bad to many, many (did I said many?), many builds.
It's like, they're trying to antagonize players at this point and make the game less playable.
This is not a nerf to gems, or equips, uniques, whatever. Is a nerf to quality of life.
Last edited by fenixsemcinzas on Mar 19, 2024, 4:55:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info