Please don't nerf skills on left click!

Just putting my thoughts out there.
In summary I'm not sure this is a QOL improvement.

No left click, 30% higher CD, a 200% cost multiplier and an extra gem socket. What was the thinking here?

A lot of builds use left click to either activate things like molten shell or steel skin. Or even use it to do things like detonate mines.

What was the thinking here? Why would this be a benefit for most of the play base?

Last bumped on Mar 18, 2024, 7:48:25 PM
Having this change be called QoL is almost an insult to folks thinking they'd be stupid enough to believe that. This seems mostly like it inconveniences many people and will just encourage macro usage. Maybe it wouldn't have been as bad if the automation gem didn't also come with cooldown and increased mana downsides, but as it stands it's just an awful choice of change and I really think GGG should reconsider it.
they is such a terrible change. i hope they will reconsider
Holy I completely overlooked the 30% cdr being a reduction multiplier. Wow.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
they is such a terrible change. i hope they will reconsider
If they use that https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1bi3gx5/necropolis_quality_of_life_automation_call_to/ as metric they might actually do that... Lots of (IMO deserved) dislike (edit: and ridicule) for this new "qol".
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Mar 18, 2024, 7:43:46 PM
Yeah this change sucks>
If you're nerfing PC so console feels better just say so.
Don't call this "quality of life" when it intentionally makes things more difficult.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info