Automation & Call to Arms Skill Gems

let us be able to bind stuff to LMB, this is a huge nerf and creates a problem for no reason, we are already insanely socket starved and mana reservation starved, what is your deal with hurting us just to act like you're helping us
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2024, 9:46:18 PM
This change is horrible. Taking away gem and skill slots when we already dont have enough also increased cost of skill.
All around a terrible change.

Don't do this.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I want to point out that I love the concept, but really dislike the implementation

and taking away the choice of binding to mouse is ehhh

perfect example is necromancer, we can't put a support gem to their armor skill, and now can't bind it to move, already struggle with links and gem slots.

Really feel like this would have been AMAZING if it had been a toggle on the skill itself, like force stay check box on skill
Dont care much about nerf or no but:

1) Nerfing QoL is bad. Especially if it doesnt affect macro users. If you want to nerf stuff do it in such a manner that it doesnt make gameplay more annoying.

2) Dishonest PR is bad. If you want to nerf something say "nerf" instead of "qol".

Edit: There are quite some skills that I want upon moving (LMB can do that) and not at random times. Such as 'Phase Run' / 'Withering Step' or 'Detonate Mines'.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Mar 18, 2024, 7:36:03 PM
Although this seems bad, we don't have patch notes.

Maybe call to arms keystone is removed and we have a 40% more damage but you cant use totems keystone there.
Yeah the implementation is terrible.
If it's a nerf to PC functions for the sake of controller players then at least own up to it please.
seems to be done for controller playyers and this was and still is the main reason im against the stupid controller support

its not that i dont want ppl to enjoy the game with a controller,i simply dont want it to make the game worse for keyboard/mouse players

veiled orb,flask and map corruption changes are pretty bad too imo
Last edited by ciel289 on Mar 18, 2024, 8:08:06 PM
awful change please revert

also GGG stop treating us as fools. We don't need nerfs disguised as QOL. Map nerf. flask nerf and now this. Just be truthful about things and we'll try to be more understanding. This just feels a bit rude.
Last edited by arknath on Mar 18, 2024, 8:20:00 PM
Just let us use one instant skill bound to left click, and then if we went we can use the gems for super automation. I really don't like left click automation going away.

It seems like so many of the nice QOL they have been previewing were so you didn't have to click as much, this one makes you click more, I won't have the sockets to automate it(at least on the build I'm starting with), so I'll just be mashing "T" all the time now.
This kills miners. Why would you do this? Please revert.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info