Game Crashes if I try to preview microtransaction.

March 18 2024

My game crashes as soon as I click on a microtransaction in the store.
I can boot the game without issues, play with my character and change their microtransaction with no problem. (With the microtransation that I own)
I can open the 'store' page but when I click on anything inside there's no preview, nothing just freeze 3 seconds and crash.

My specs :
Windows 10 x64 22H2 (KB5034441)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
AMD 5 3600
B450 MS-7B85
48 Go RAM

The game is on a 500 Go NVME that runs Windows.

My english isn't perfect, please excuse me.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 3:47:59 AM
Bumping this post for visibility as I face the same issue. When I click to preview an MTX, the game crashes to desktop.

EDIT: Happens on both Steam and Standalone client for me.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Last edited by LupusImmortalis on Mar 26, 2024, 3:29:41 AM
My usual theory is possibly corrupted files related without knowing the error message found in the client log file.

Start with checking log file, see if anything is relevant in there that you can search for possible fix.
Run pack/integrity check to see if it fixes any files.
Re-install. Make sure the whole file is gone when uninstalled before installing again.
Yeah, I've tried all of those things already. I'm not computer illiterate, I'm usually pretty okay with finding out an issue and those are just basic steps for me.

Still crashing. And since it's both on Steam as well as the standalone client, I'm actually stumped.

I can use a workaround for now and purchase MTX through the website, but in-game just would be easier.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Had to assume you didn't since neither you or OP included that in your post. Include the basic steps of a bug report number and the consistent log file error if you want more visibility.

If you don't get a response within a week, since it's MTX-related, I'd consider messaging support directly. But stick with forums for now as this does appear to be affecting more than a few people from the searching I found last night.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Had to assume you didn't since neither you or OP included that in your post. Include the basic steps of a bug report number and the consistent log file error if you want more visibility.

I mean, there is nothing in the client.txt that points to the crash, which is weird. But not doing the bug report number is on me, as well as not mentioning the steps I'd already taken, you're right on that.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
I did a full reinstall, and tried on standalone client too and the game still crashes. Thanks for the replies, I will message support a week after the league start if the problem isn't fixed by the update.
Hello!

I have the same symptoms as you have described.
NEWS ;

The update solved the problem for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info