The Operation Could Not Be Completed - horticrafting gem facetor's lens recipe

I'm getting a message saying:

"The operation could not be completed"

when attempting to use the horticrafting station to turn a corrupted gem (have tried with multiple gems) into a facetor's lens using the yellow / vivid lifeforce craft.

Happens in both Standard and the current challenge league, different characters, different gems. Have tried with lvl 21 corrupted gems and lvl 3 exceptional gems.

Known/documented bug / issue?
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2024, 10:04:43 PM
"
ZarodPoE wrote:
I'm getting a message saying:

"The operation could not be completed"

when attempting to use the horticrafting station to turn a corrupted gem (have tried with multiple gems) into a facetor's lens using the yellow / vivid lifeforce craft.

Happens in both Standard and the current challenge league, different characters, different gems. Have tried with lvl 21 corrupted gems and lvl 3 exceptional gems.

Known/documented bug / issue?

I just tried this. I don't normally use this feature, but I'm assuming this is what you're seeing. Maybe someone has more info to help you.

That's it. Looks like it's not just me.
bumping this because it's still happening to me, I've tried with vaal and non-vaal gems, even checked to see if it was just max level gems, but nothing works still.
It is moved to the Lab and the devs forgot to remove it from harvest
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Same issue here, I hope they don't plan on removing the craft.
That recipe's been disabled since the start of 3.23.
So you're thinking that the fact that it's listed in the Harvest crafting options is the bug, not the fact that it doesn't work?

Seems plausible since the functionality exists in the new lab rewards.

Would be nice if they'd just get rid of it instead of leaving it there and having it spit out an unhelpful error message.
"
neohongkong wrote:
It is moved to the Lab and the devs forgot to remove it from harvest

this seems to be the correct answer

fix it please
d:-D*
"
bvanharjr wrote:
That recipe's been disabled since the start of 3.23.

It is not "disabled", it is moved to Lab and the devs forgot to remove it from harvest UI

While they did disable the Lab's another recipe, which is not related to facetor's lens

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3453238
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
Temporarily disabled the Labyrinth crafting option that sacrifices a Gem to gain a percentage of the gem's total experience stored as your own experience. It will function differently when we re-enable this at a later date, due to some unfortunate outcomes that could occur currently.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info