Yo, Why Templar Be Rockin the Birthday Suit?

First off, lets talk fashion, bruv. Homeboy Templar, he be struttin around like he just woke up from a medieval slumber party, wearin some holy robes like hes auditionin for the next season of "Game of Thrones", flashin his holy undergarments to the whole realm, ya feel me? Aint nobody takin him seriously when hes preachin bout righteousness and stuff while rockin the birthday suit look.

And lets not even get started on the hygiene situation, fam. I mean, my mans out there crusadin against evil and whatnot, but he aint got time to grab a pair of trousers? You know hes gonna be catchin a draft up in there, straight chillin with the breeze between his knees. Thats just unsanitary, bruv. Aint nobody wanna be part of no holy quest smellin like a musty cathedral basement.

Plus, think about the combat, right? My mans out there swingin his mace, tryna lay down the divine smackdown, but without no trousers for protection, hes just one swift kick away from a holy groin injury. And let me tell ya, that aint gonna look too good on his holy resume, now, is it?

But it aint just the lack of trousers thats a problem, nah mean? This dudes blabberin about beasts of burden like hes runnin a petting zoo or somethin.

So yeah, this dude walkin around with no pants, talkin bout beasts of burden like its the most normal thing in the world. Aint nobody tryna be his "beast of burden" holdin up them holy robes while he struts around like hes the king of the jungle.
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2024, 8:15:58 AM
grandpa has Alzheimer's and forgot to put his pants on
Templar has the absolute best legs in the game, it's a shame to cover them with pants :P
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
Homeboy Templar, he be struttin around like he just woke up from a medieval slumber party, wearin some holy robes like hes auditionin for the next season of "Game of Thrones", flashin his holy undergarments to the whole realm, ya feel me?

Not medieval -- Roman. That's a toga he's wearing, and it was an orgy he was at, not a slumber party. The Templar most definitely f_cks.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Last edited by Waitubold on Mar 16, 2024, 5:28:08 AM
hoho templar is a total creep.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
His junk won't fit in pants.

Also makes random buggery encounters much easier.
the threelegged man.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info