(URGENT) Flickering color box!

when i get into fights and a lot is going on on the screen the game summons this flickering color box that covers the middle of your screen, makes the game completely unplayable and is a HUGE Health hazard. i figured out if you unequip an item it temporarily solves the problem until you start fighting again.
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2024, 10:45:26 PM
This is currently happening to me on PC on Directx12 as well.
It's extremely annoying, I don't suffer from epilepsy but I have to switch the game off after a map when it happens. Major headache. I feel sorry for the people that do have slight epilepsy that is triggered by extreme flashing which this new bug they've put in will most certainly cause seizers
Frfr, I played two maps (one for the initial bug report) and it made me sick enough to un-Kitava dindin

I just wanna grind more so I can finish crafting my last project. This is the fifth wasted day. At least update the damn Known Issues stickie so we know you're actually aware, GGG!
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
"
Vekraihr wrote:
This is currently happening to me on PC on Directx12 as well.

I'm not sure what's worse; the fact it took GGG a week to reply to the bug report on PC's section, or the fact they went through with the patch on PSN knowing this was already an issue.
Has anyone figured something out? I cannot play due to the flashing boxes. It seems to happen more on higher tier maps, harvest and wildwood. Only happens in POE. Flashing multicolored boxes in the middle of the screen.

I found a few old forum posts suggesting to clear the shader cache which I did but did not help.
"
RedmundjBeard wrote:
Has anyone figured something out? I cannot play due to the flashing boxes. It seems to happen more on higher tier maps, harvest and wildwood. Only happens in POE. Flashing multicolored boxes in the middle of the screen.

I found a few old forum posts suggesting to clear the shader cache which I did but did not help.

There's nothing to figure out; this is an issue on GGG's side as of v3.23.2. The only time estimation for a patch is "next week," but whether it is a patch for this issue or not remains to be seen, as does whether "this week" means Monday or Thursday.
Also just had this problem, very annoying.. Large yellow square box flickering on my character as i fight..
Any ETA for fix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info