What will happen to the current Veiled Chaos Orb

What will happen to the current Veiled Chaos Orb?

Once the patch hits will it

1) Be deleted.
2) Converted to the new Veiled Orb.
3) Stay the same.

I am not sure if GGG has confirmed anything, but i am thinking from past changes like the Primiay/Secondary Regrading lenses, they were completely deleted from the game.
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2024, 6:40:03 PM
they specifically said tho that the function of aislings slam has been 'moved to the veiled chaos orb' and that it now only drops from caterina.

so its different to when they deleted orbs that not longer exist, theyve specifically said that this is a change to how veiled chaos work and where they are found.

im not sure if theres ever been a change to how a specific orb works in this way to set a precedent?

i obviously dont know but my assumption is that the existing veiled chaos remain. they show the same artwork for the orb and say this function has moved to the veiled chaos, they havent said they are deleting veiled chaos and adding a new veiled orb, they could have said that, but the specifically said the functionality was moving to the veiled chaos.

thats my read on it.
Despite ggg's deep hatred for standard, i just cannot see them deleting existing orbs.
So most likely(like i am 99,99% sure) they will be converted.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info