Bug Report Reference 3694375486 - Xbox Cannot Create or Join Groups

After the update last night I was unable to invite someone to a group and have them join or have them invite me and have me join. I could not do this in the game directly (using RS + Select to Invite). This produced an error saying "Something went wrong". If I tried using the normal Xbox Party controls the "Invite to Game" didn't even show up.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game fresh as this has in some cases fixed an issue, but it was the same after I did this. Please help if you can. If anyone has a work around I would love to hear it as this is the way my Nephew and I spend time together.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2024, 9:23:07 AM
Also having this identical problem. Have not found a workaround yet.
Still trying to figure out a work around for the issue but for now I just dropped the game until the fix is there. This whole week has been real bad for xbox players.
Agree with the comments about Xbox issues this week (and most of the time actually). Not happy sitting in economy while PC players get all the focus. We (our entire guild) are having this same problem. Diablo4 comes to game pass next week, you know what… I might try that out.
Last edited by GreedoBurrito88 on Mar 16, 2024, 9:08:34 PM
I'm tired of the bugs too. Every new patch brings new problems. Gets old!!
Has there been any response from the devs on this? I just spent good money on guild stash tabs for when I play with friends and now we can’t play together at all. Where is the response on this??
"
Has there been any response from the devs on this? I just spent good money on guild stash tabs for when I play with friends and now we can’t play together at all. Where is the response on this??

A little communication from GGG would be nice. They launch a patch and break the game and then act like it's our fault that we're having problems. The game was playing just fine for a change, or should I say the best it's been since league launch. My wife and I can't play together now and that was one of the great things about this game for us. Oh, and then they want to sell you things. We've spent plenty of money on tabs and other things. Feel like second class citizens compared to the PC family, especially to the popular streamers that only play on PC. Oh well this rant is more than likely falling on deaf ears anyway. I really don't think they care about the console players!
Last edited by zombieclod on Mar 17, 2024, 9:23:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info