Importing hideouts with -swa enabled causes CTD

I have been running the game with -swa launch option because it allows for more audio sources in the game at once before the sound stutters on my PC. Attempting to import a hideout instantly freezes the game for ~3 seconds, and then it closes. Crash also occurs if the hideout is super simple (5 decorations) and when attempting to import a hideout for a different location. I haven't had this issue before, so I'd guess it began with the most recent update to POE.

Found out the -swa launch option was the issue after trying going from borderless to exclusive fullscreen, closing Awakened POE Trade, running the game as an administrator, and finally running without launch options. It is perfectly reproducible on my end.

Would appreciate if someone could check if they have the same issue, as I can't tell if the issue is with my PC/drivers or widespread.

Specs:
ASUS TUF Dash 2021 F15 FX516PR
Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.9427.1
Intel i7-11370H
RTX 3070 8GB Laptop
16 GB RAM
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2024, 8:50:12 PM
After a while of editing and importing hideouts without issue, it suddenly started crashing again regardless of having disabled -swa.
It even crashes if I click on "import" and then "cancel", but not if I export (whether I complete the export or cancel it). Should have mentioned previously, but the import had always completed when I started up the game again.

Tried again with the -ns (no sound) launch option, and now there are no issues, not even the minor lag that used to happen when importing. I know the game has some issues with sound and performance, and my PC is also pretty beaten up, so I'm not sure where the issue lies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info