Which factor(s) determine whether specific League or Standard progress is retained?

Hi guys

I've read some high-level explanations on league ends which mostly focus on items and the Atlas progress. But I couldn't understand the following:

Which factor(s) determine whether the League progress through Delve/Betrayal/Temple/Bestiary/Heist either overrides the Standard progress or is lost at the end of the League?

For example:
1) I Delve to depth 150 on Standard with a ~150 nodes unlocked (straight down). I Delve to depth 99 on League but with ~200 nodes unlocked (branching sideways). Which Delve will I keep after the League ends?
2) I capture 30 Red Beasts in Standard but sell them all and have 0 left. I capture 10 Red Beasts in League but sell none and have 10 left. Which Bestiary will I keep after the League ends?
3) similar cases for Betrayal, Temple, Heist

BONUS QUESTION:
If i kill 1 Sirus and 0 Maven on Standard, but 0 Sirus and 1 Maven on League, will I get both favorite map slots unlocked after the League ends?

best regards
Viper
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 3:58:35 PM
What you achive in league will transfer to standard.
But your league character does not gain what you achieved in standard before.

All league characters mitigate into standard as they are.
Im bad at math.
Well I don't think that's always true in every case.

First off, there are progress types/lines which are realm-based and not character-based, such as stash, atlas, delve, investigation(betrayal) etc. All league characters share the same stash, atlas, delve etc.

Therefore while the character itself (skills, equipped items, inv, pantheon etc) is transferred 1:1 to standard after league end, this does not directly apply to everything you did in the league.

Think about this: you play 3.22 and complete all 115 maps for full atlas, all pinaccles/ubers for 12 favorite map slots. Then in 3.23 u play little, barely make it to maps and do 1-2 in T1, unlocking 0 favorites. After 3.23 end, would you lose all your hard earned 115 and 12 favorite slots in standard? I don't think so.

I have observed that if you delve more in the current league than you did in last league the "new delve" replaces the "old delve" after league end. Just not sure what factor decides this? Max depth? Azurite upgrades? Total nodes?
"
tBViper wrote:

Think about this: you play 3.22 and complete all 115 maps for full atlas, all pinaccles/ubers for 12 favorite map slots. Then in 3.23 u play little, barely make it to maps and do 1-2 in T1, unlocking 0 favorites. After 3.23 end, would you lose all your hard earned 115 and 12 favorite slots in standard? I don't think so.

You lose all atlas progression every time even if you are standard-only player like me, because they shuffle atlas a bit after every league. However there is an official trick on how to restore your progression, with the exception of new maps added in new series (series is what you select in your map stash tab)

Some of your assets "smart merge", for example from 2 hideouts of same base area one with more decorations will override the other.

As for delve, don't remember merge rules, but it is irrelevant especially if you aren't deep delver going to 1000 depth. 150 really isn't deep. Map is random and infinite in any direction, don't see a reason you'd want to preserve it.
delve used to be so that the deepest one overwrites the other.. should still be that way

i believe beasts just migrade and if there is no room, oldest ones get deleted

always orb your STD beasts just in case
thanks for all your comments!

"
Echothesis wrote:
"
tBViper wrote:

As for delve, don't remember merge rules, but it is irrelevant especially if you aren't deep delver going to 1000 depth. 150 really isn't deep. Map is random and infinite in any direction, don't see a reason you'd want to preserve it.

Main reason I wanna preserve the azurite upgrades I spent a ton blue to have big capacities.
Based on the recent league end I have observed the following patterns:

TLDR: some progress is "higher wins" and some is additive

Atlas with the most unlocks is retained.

Delve map with the deepest node is retained.
The higher maximum sulphite capacity is retained.
Current sulphite is added together, up to the maximum capacity.
Current azurite is added together.

Syndicate safehouse progress with the highest percentage is retained.

Temple progress with the most incursions completed is retained.

Beast recipies are shared between league and standard.
Current red beasts captured are added together.
I have observed no need to orb any of them, however I had less than 20, so maybe this behaves differently on high numbers.

Heist rogues retain their highest skill level, each skill considered separately. A rogue with skill lvls 4-4 in standard and 5-3 in league ends up with skill lvls 5-4.
Heist rogue equipment is auto-put on a remove-only special tab.

Expedition currencies are added together for all currencies of whole crew, so for example Tujen with 1,10,10,10,10 and 0,20,20,20,40 ends up having 1,30,30,30,50.
The reroll items are auto-put on a remove-only special tab.

Hope this helps someone

BR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info