New league, when?

I thought we'd have an estimate for the release by now. When do people expect it to arrive? Late March?

Usually there's a timer.. even for when the info releases, but nothing so far.
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2024, 8:36:30 AM
29th unless they delay it into April for yet another 4 1/2 months league hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
GGG has invited a bunch of PoE content creators to L.A. next weekend (I think that Mathil and Tri both mentioned the 18th as the date?) for PoE2 gameplay sessions, and also some interviews, so I'd guess that announcements will be forthcoming the week after that. That could still put them on schedule for an end-of-March league start. It would mean starting the league on Good Friday, at least on this side of the date line, which would be a little unusual, but still... that's my guess.

EDIT: The teasers just went up for the live, which is happening on March 21st. Looks like this was a pretty good guess.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Last edited by Waitubold on Mar 9, 2024, 4:57:35 AM
Who cares; since it will once again be the same old stale meta for the 3 year straight.

Lightning Arrow, Tornado Shot, Deadeye, Pathfinder... 40% of all builds each and every league.

The game is in dire need of drastic numerical balance changes, yet they refuse to do so for no rational reason; while the playerbase just accepts it. No hope
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
The meta shakeup from this league was nuts: what are you smoking?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
It seems though you continue enjoying the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info