Delve Party Play sucks

Hey GGG,

Playing Delve on a party kinda sucks.

The ONLY way to party in delve is this:

Everyone goes to the delve owner's hideout. THEN, everybody needs to teleport to the Azurite Mine. THEN, the owner has to open a portal to the delve instance.

New Party member/someone went to trade quickly outside Azurite mine? cant go directly to delve from their hideout/town to the Azurite mine. They need to go to the owner's hideout first THEN teleport to delve IF everybody is already waiting in the Azurite mine.

If they succeed in going to your hideout, but went too soon/too late to the Azurite mine WITHOUT the current party not waiting in there (still inside the mines), they will be put on a separate Azurite Mine instance where they cant see you, and they cant teleport to your current Azurite Mine instance. When this happens, everybody will have to go back to the Azurite mine owner's hideout THEN everybody teleports back to a fresh Azurite mine instance.

Its too tedious for a one-portal try. Its realistic that characters who died cant join alive characters inside again, I get that and has no complaints on that, but characters who are catching up to the group gets teleported to the wrong Azurite entrance and game not letting them move to the correct one is a bit much.
The pale flame of his heart disappeared in his azure reflection.
The work of a life.
Ambitious, and unfinished.
Last bumped on Feb 29, 2024, 11:14:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info