Unique Tab Update/Recommendations

I love my unique tab as much as other people should. but i feel that it should be expanded upon. Allowing for up to 5000 items total but many copies of a single item. sorting the items could be done similarly to how PoEDB does searching for gems. VIA tags.

Shield, One Handed, Two Handed, Spell, Physical, Elemental, Melee, Ranged, Body Parts, or allow a search bar for players to look for custom tags even if they are partial tags of what the player wants to find. This way players can filter the tab for unique items with those kinds of modifiers.

second suggestion would be to allow the hovering over the ghosted/empty unique items so that we may get an over look of what the item actually does in game instead of finding it on the wiki. just to see the statistics on the item.

3rd would be to allow the collection of multiple copies of a single unique item. Current unique tab holds around 1100 items with more than a 1/4 of those almost never filled. And most of the items that need to be stored are usually leveling items or things you commonly farm and drop to sell. I would appreciate a limit of 20 per item with a total tab limit of 2000 items. I think that would greatly please lots of players.

An increased storage limit per item and overall limit with an improved UI i think would be a much more than welcomed changed for the coming poe2 release. but would like to see it here. hopefully.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2024, 2:35:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info