Why return to town after lab runs?

it makes sense in the first 3 labs to return to town after you win the lab
but it does not make sense many times in the uber lab to return to town.

return to hideout? maybe. better than town, but in uber lab. I propose you
return to aspirants plaza after victory. it is small, unpopulated, fast loading
and often people in uber at least now-a-days are doing serial runs.

if you intend to continue next league, with the lab the way it is now....
expect and facilitate serial runs. im personally doing a bunch of runs
because the layout today is AWESOME. I LOVE IT. I hate the lab. but today
is obviously lab day...

anyway fair suggestion and easy to implement. those in uber who want to map
after wont have to load all the assets of town where there are a ton of people
with mtx that i am forced to load and care nothing at all for. exist.

rather, remove me to plaza, then ill go back to my h/o

15 seconds per run wasted? or 2? your in charge.
Last bumped on Feb 29, 2024, 9:24:46 PM
+1

there used to be a time that vaal areas ended and you had to open a portal to exit.

many players asked for a free portal and some players disliked it because they're into making the game as unenjoyable as possible.

after a long time GGG finally gave us a free portal on boss kill.

i for one was happy with that decision.

talking about labs, i intend to do them today. and yes.

WHY ARE we sent back to town???

tbh. i think its about time that we are sent back to the outside of the lab similar to how other side areas are done such as azurite mines, beastiary.

also perhaps we can have a new NPC who chills outside the lab so we can sell our stuff there too.

GGG wants to make us do labruns but doesnt make it too fun/rewarding.

comeon ggg
[Removed by Support]
+1
Back in ye olden tymes, you ran the uberlab from your hideout by putting the offering in your map device and this wasn't a problem.

Rather than implement a "back to plaza" system, I'd prefer GGG just reverse the change they made and let us run uber and special offering labs from our hideouts.
"
Back in ye olden tymes, you ran the uberlab from your hideout by putting the offering in your map device and this wasn't a problem.

Rather than implement a "back to plaza" system, I'd prefer GGG just reverse the change they made and let us run uber and special offering labs from our hideouts.

I don't think I ever knew this existed....I only knew that you could run TRIALS by putting offerings into your map device, not the lab itself
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"

I don't think I ever knew this existed....I only knew that you could run TRIALS by putting offerings into your map device, not the lab itself

Yeah, back before they added acts 5-10 there was no single aspirant's plaza which linked you to every different kind of lab. You went to the normal, nightmare, or merciless version of act 3 and the plaza you entered only went to that specific lab, and if you wanted to do the uberlab you opened it from your map device.

Those were the days.
^oh WAY WAY back.....definitely don't remember that haha
Those were the days (my friend).
(Sorry couldn't resist.)

OT: jsuslak313, your account is from 2012, much elder than mine. You must remember. I'm sure you know.
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
This entire post is a good light shining on the problems people have with trade. This is entirely a problem with this mindset and not a problem. honestly. You're here giving feedback wanting ggg to save you 20 seconds a run. This is the same reason people hate trade, they dont want to lose 20s of their mapping speed.

You aren't required to hold you're breath until you're in the next lab. I can assure you the earth wont implode if you take a breath.
"
TRPV1 wrote:
Those were the days (my friend).
(Sorry couldn't resist.)

OT: jsuslak313, your account is from 2012, much elder than mine. You must remember. I'm sure you know.

I can't be expected to remember EVERYTHING from 10+ years of updates and massive changes!!! But yes, I was playing during that time and should have remembered. Honestly I can't really remember much about the days before Act 4 except for crafting, trading, and my favorite builds.

In standard before I deleted everything, I still had some of the first gen maps available...and then the game-breaking mirrorable tri-resist, t1 life, t1 evasion armor crafts! Oh the simplicity
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 29, 2024, 9:26:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info