Help with TFT Bann

Got Banned last Season by TFT for "Fake Vouching". After getting a second Discord Account(yes i know i shouldn't but i kinda got desperate) do that and reading the discord Rules again i maybe have misunderstood the Rules how vouching sytem works i maybe have done some mistakes and asked for vouch after paying for services. My problem with this case is i never got a warning by somebody that I'm doing something wrong - even the rules say u get a warning before the ban is executed. Even after writing many appeals (it has a 40 day cooldown ) in multiple Languages cause im no nativ English speaker i got never a message back to discuss my case.

Am I in denial ? I mean i never scammed someone , i always payed for the services. All i did was being too motivated to get the trusted Status in my first league because i was enjoying Betrayal and wanted to sell more Aislings etc.

It's now more than 6 months after my bann and after multiple attempts to get into contact with a TFT mod i got 1 massage back with my "fake" account until I told the mod the name of my real account only to get instabaned without any chance to talk about my case.

I totally sorry for my mistakes and i understand it's agains the rules and im sure that the TFT mods are poor Guys who have a shitload to do cause GGG ins't able to implement so Proper trade site with good Bulk selling options. But am i wrong to insist on atleast a 5 min conversation with someone who manages that side ? If you want to play this game for more than a casual way it's very hard to do it efficiently without .

Hope there is somebody here who wants to help me.
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 6:22:56 AM
Nobody here can help with a TFT ban. Only TFT.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
true that sir . but i was coping that someone of them maybe reads forum, because it seems they don't read appeals ;)
appeal was most likely denied it is TFT after all. Making another account probably didn't help either.

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Feb 15, 2024, 8:42:22 AM
Seems like TFT ban at least helped you get 40/40. Gz
xdd
I don't know anything about TFT and am not sure what vouching does or why you'd get banned for asking for it.

Is that like a Uber driver getting fired for asking for five stars?
I poop, therefore I am.
It's basically a trusted status on this server so people give you your items for things like old Catarina crafts. I was enjoying betrayal back than and TFT was like the only real way making money with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info