Sets kinda suck. Yet "MF Set" exists in this game.

-Ventor x2
-Goldwyrm
-Greed's
-Divination Distillate
-Sadima

Belt is propably hh or mageblood, you need some sort of backbone of your build and these are kinda good at it. Then some phys bow, ideally mirrored one and there you go, a mf character exactly the same as 10 000 other mf characters.

I think quant needs to go away from uniques and get back on rares. If you want to have quant on gear at all - which is doubtful, there is a good reason behind removing item quantity support from the game many leagues ago.
Last bumped on Feb 13, 2024, 7:08:17 PM
"
Esubane wrote:
-Ventor x2
-Goldwyrm
-Greed's
-Divination Distillate
-Sadima

Belt is propably hh or mageblood, you need some sort of backbone of your build and these are kinda good at it. Then some phys bow, ideally mirrored one and there you go, a mf character exactly the same as 10 000 other mf characters.

I think quant needs to go away from uniques and get back on rares. If you want to have quant on gear at all - which is doubtful, there is a good reason behind removing item quantity support from the game many leagues ago.

Forgot corrupted Bisco's for 10 more quant, at least fulcrum can run it and poison PB can do item quant/phys damage with greatwolf's, if you can get into poison PB, I found it too squishy for my likes.

I agree the system needs some work, and I would suspect that it's probably getting targeted for future updates, since it's a pretty hot topic that got showcased by current league mechanics.
"
"
Esubane wrote:
-Ventor x2
-Goldwyrm
-Greed's
-Divination Distillate
-Sadima

Forgot corrupted Bisco's for 10 more quant, at least fulcrum can run it and poison PB can do item quant/phys damage with greatwolf's, if you can get into poison PB, I found it too squishy for my likes.

I agree the system needs some work, and I would suspect that it's probably getting targeted for future updates, since it's a pretty hot topic that got showcased by current league mechanics.
Nah never give up mage blood for bisco's.
Mageblood gives around 125% rarity and makes you immortal.
MB is iir and very large movement speed. also the res cap is nice.
bisco's is budget option before you get a mageblood pretty much.
"
Esubane wrote:
MB is iir and very large movement speed. also the res cap is nice.
bisco's is budget option before you get a mageblood pretty much.

I'll try it again, Bisco's is 10 iiq though, which is pretty nice.
you can get 100 rarity from helmet, 50 for each ring, 75 on amulet and chest with shape mod i think for free rarity support link and a boot with 100 rarity when on low life.

quant and rarity needs to go altogether.
"
feral_nature wrote:
you can get 100 rarity from helmet, 50 for each ring, 75 on amulet and chest with shape mod i think for free rarity support link and a boot with 100 rarity when on low life.

quant and rarity needs to go altogether.

I don't think I can fit the helmet in on fulcrum, stacking iiq with the usual stuff, but I agree, I'd rather just see it go and base drops improved.
just no, would appreciate having quant on rares again, tho would probably make the heist bases way more op ... xD
Blood and Glory!
"
Resouler wrote:
just no, would appreciate having quant on rares again, tho would probably make the heist bases way more op ... xD
Heist seems a bit underwhelming as is, at least compared to the league mechanic, iirc MF doesn't affect chests, just mob drops. Wouldn't mind seeing it get a bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info