Unique Suggestion: Replica Wilma's Requital

This unique item is conducive to a near-opposite setup to how Spell Totem builds are usually built. If "Increases and Reductions to Attack Speed instead apply to Cast Speed" creates some sort of feedback loop, it could be turned into a simple "(15-30)% increased Cast Speed" modifier.
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2024, 8:38:54 AM
but....why? What would that ever be used for? It's not good for totems AND its not good for spells lol. There isn't a single spellcaster out there that is stacking attack speed...unless they NEED the attack speed and wouldn't want it converted to cast speed.

***Ed: Is that a PLUS sign on the totem? I thought it was a minus...my mistake.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jan 28, 2024, 7:00:56 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
***Ed: Is that a PLUS sign on the totem? I thought it was a minus...my mistake.

If it was a minus, it'd just be another unique that enhances the Soul Mantle totem setup (and not very well, at that), which is the opposite reason I wanted to make this.
Last edited by diarmuidtherat on Jan 28, 2024, 7:26:42 PM
^Exactly! that's why I was initially REALLY confused lol. For whatever reason, the vertical | on your plus sign is really really faint on my screen.
Maybe allocate Runebinder or keep Ancestral Bond instead of the "not cursed" thing?

Otherwise it's just a high cast speed item for haste/onslaught characters.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Mar 2, 2024, 5:14:08 PM
+1

Spoiler
+1 I am a student, and I also play football for my school team. Sometimes it gets hard to manage both sports and studies at the same time, and a few days ago, I forgot to write an essay on time, and the deadlines were also close, so I wanted to get help from professionals, so I found this https://ukwritings.com/buy-essay website. I placed an order, and it was affordable and provided me with quality work. thank you.
Last edited by OttoDelgado on Mar 20, 2024, 5:34:12 AM
Imagine a berserker with blitz and rite of ruin with this. Might be a crazy berserker spellcaster with phys spells.

If there was a way to play poison with this setup you could run ancestral protector totem and wither totem
More like:

Increases and reductions to Attack speed also apply to Cast speed at #% of their value
+ You can have an additional Brand attached to an enemy
+ #% Less damage with Brand skills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info