Terrain generator out of sync

I have two cases of "The terrain generator for the client is out of sync.
One happened to me on map when I used combination of Harbinger scarab + Harbinger compass + Alva. Lot's of Map were simply inaccessible, knocking me to the start menu with "The terrain generator is out of sync with the client..." . Amongst those were Residence, Arid Lake. I found a workaround to only farm Cemetery. Without double Harbinger those maps were ok, as usual

Second one - I decided to Delve as a diversity activity. After a day of delving I reached the point where I couldn't continue as most of accessible points were knocking me out again with the same error. It was Vaal "sub-area" but I have a feeling that is not what mattered, as before I passed another Vaal sub-area without problems

While the first occasion mentioned made me waste my in-game resources (like Alva "tries", scarabs, compases), second one made a whole in-game activity inacessible (Delve)

It would be lovely to have a fix for this
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2024, 1:29:24 PM
sorry this one is a duplicate. can be closed. I for some reason was unable to find my previous post, and thought I actually forgot to submit it (it was late night when I composed it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info