Affliction MUST GO CORE !

This league is a blast. Literally love it. I hope it goes core. So much fun, so many new builds that I'm able to play. [ Hate the inflation of prices ] but this league is so much fun!
Last bumped on Feb 29, 2024, 4:56:11 PM
you mean the 3 new ascendancy or the forest mechanic?
Knowing GGG something that big won't make it into the core game. So enjoy the extra bit of power creep of the additional ascendancy classes while the league lasts.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jan 26, 2024, 12:15:49 AM
"
Olympicuss wrote:
This league is a blast. Literally love it. I hope it goes core. So much fun, so many new builds that I'm able to play. [ Hate the inflation of prices ] but this league is so much fun!

It shouldn't. The game difficulty level is even below ultra easy now.
IF anything goes core it dose so in a severely nerfed form.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
In this state, no fkn way.

This is fun yes, many players are getting mirror for the first time, many are using mageblood for the first time etc. but that's it, "thrill is gone baby".

Just imagine what the game would look like in the future with this currency printing and getting a top item by going through several maps.

There is a great similarity between the Harvest and Affliction leagues.
GGG said that Harvest was an experiment and was never brought back to core in its original release. Something like that will happen with Affliction.
And it's good to be that way.
shame, I think the corpse shop really made spectres special for the first time in a while.

Even with that, they still aren't close to peak spectres in poe history
If it goes core, it will be gutted so much that the average casual player won't see much benefit.
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
It's probably as fun as it is because it's "something else". Something different. Something new. If this goes core, it would become the norm, people would get used to it, and GGG would have to "top it" with their future leagues, creating so much power creep that it would boil over.

The league is fun, and I think that the new ascendancies should probably go core (at least IMO). But the forest, the wisps and the craziness? Nah, dude.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
i just started this league, i don't imagine to play the game without droping less than 10divs a map ^^ jocking but i feel like the future league will be a downgrade for some aspect of the game for beginners like me who doesn't know older leagues
Last edited by Impegua on Jan 26, 2024, 9:31:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info