Jungle Valley Invisible Wisps (ps5)

As the title states when playing wildwood in jungle valley the wisps are invisible. You can see the wisp count going up but no wisps are visible. This happened 10 consecutive maps and then I gave up. Could we please get a hotfix for this as Jungle Valley is very meta would be nice to have it function this season.
thanks
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2024, 11:17:02 AM
can confirm this bug, very irritating
Been happening to me aswell, but just wanna know is this jiust jungle valley if so may have to switch maps until they fix this. Which will probably be in 2-3 weeks.
If we could in our delusion be allowed to think that GGG actually cared about bugs on PS5 or Xbox, I happened to send in a bug report about this in-game, from the Wildwood.

Wisps are practically impossible to see. Sometimes I can see the odd one hovering way above, like at a totally different Z-level, and the 'ring' around the character is also hovering way above. It makes it look like it's in front of the character. In small moments it also appears like it is at the right Z-level, around the actual character, then then a split fraction later it hover way above our heads again.

Only indication I'm walking across wisps is if the counter goes up. Normally I'd like to run Jungle Valley because I like the map, but it's utterly pointless if you intend to do the league mechanic.

We are now two months into the league or something? Still no fix, huh?

Same about the "can't select gems in random item pieces" so we can see how much experience they have. No fix or word or anything in two months. And this was discovered before the league launched. I noticed it in Standard.

Doesn't exactly fill me with confidence ahead of POE2 :-(
Last edited by Pangaearocks on Jan 31, 2024, 10:16:32 AM
Do you guys also get the wisp on the roof and not the floor? It makes it so hard to see the path

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info