[MTX Request] Life/mana globe cosmetic slot, or make it a helmet attachment effect

I finally reached 38/40 and got my much desired purple health globe effect. It's really pretty, I love that it's animated, and I like how life flasks even get colored appropriately.

The only thing I dislike about the effect is the fact it's attached to a helmet skin. It doesn't match the aesthetic of my current outfit. So I'm left with the choice between changing my entire outfit to fit the helmet so I can enjoy my hard-earned purple health globe, or forego the helmet and thus the health globe reskin. If the latter, then what was the point of me trying to get it?

I would love to see a new cosmetic slot in the microtransactions tab that let us overwrite health/mana globes, detach that effect from the helmet, and put it there.

If that is too much work, could you give us a helmet attachment that only applies the health globe change? We have two, and for my current outfit, I'm only using one so I could easily slot in the purple life effect.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jan 16, 2024, 8:13:58 PM
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 1:34:32 AM
I'm not an mtx guy, but I think this is a great idea!

Reminds me of modded D2 games that almost always change how the life and mana globes look, giving it a unique appearance and feel. In fact, I think GGG could make a killing selling mtx for UI things such as borders, colors, flask slots, etc.

I also think, not an mtx because it would be p2w slightly, we could use a couple different options on where to place the life/mana/flask UI. Maybe I prefer them stacked on the left, or stacked on the right of the screen and that makes my play easier. I don't think that should be something people have to pay for, but I do think that could be a neat thing for GGG to offer and something I've seen in other games. People have different preferences on where they happen to look, similar to their preferences on what keyboard keys they like to use.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jan 16, 2024, 8:20:43 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
I'm not an mtx guy, but I think this is a great idea!

Reminds me of modded D2 games that almost always change how the life and mana globes look, giving it a unique appearance and feel. In fact, I think GGG could make a killing selling mtx for UI things such as borders, colors, flask slots, etc.

Totally! Depending on what they put up for sale, I might even buy some things that change flasks/UI.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I agree.
Couldn't agree more, i dont see why it should be limited to having to wear the helmet, its a cool effect regardless of what other mtx you use.
count me in - and if it was just to replace Solaris and Lunaris with their (not yet lore covered) hunky brothers *g*
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
I finally reached 38/40 and got my much desired purple health globe effect. It's really pretty, I love that it's animated, and I like how life flasks even get colored appropriately.

The only thing I dislike about the effect is the fact it's attached to a helmet skin. It doesn't match the aesthetic of my current outfit. So I'm left with the choice between changing my entire outfit to fit the helmet so I can enjoy my hard-earned purple health globe, or forego the helmet and thus the health globe reskin. If the latter, then what was the point of me trying to get it?

I would love to see a new cosmetic slot in the microtransactions tab that let us overwrite health/mana globes, detach that effect from the helmet, and put it there.

If that is too much work, could you give us a helmet attachment that only applies the health globe change? We have two, and for my current outfit, I'm only using one so I could easily slot in the purple life effect.

I second this!
+1
+ for sure
YES PLEASE!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info