Berserker tech is the most annoying tech in the game + "Cleave of Rage" is bait.

Build:
Spoiler

https://pobb.in/iWJWdZ0bNXg8

Gear highlights:
Spoiler

The tech:
Spoiler
- Shield swapping to collect max rage.
- Get as much + to maximum rage as possible.
- Get as much life / life regen / armor as possible.
- Get as much dmg as possible.
- MAX all resistances AND chaos resistance.

Imo, "Cleave of Rage" - Berserker build is bait. Over-capped elemental resistances, 30% chaos res (because it's too expensive to continue min-maxing), 25-40k armor, sub 4k hp, "worth" dozens of divines (probably somewhere around 30-40 divs) can't handle white map essence farming. Atlas, stuck at 80/115 maps. Can't do league mechanic.

Looking to re-roll or completely wipe my atlas/passive tree.

The Berserker tech (adding as much + to maximum rage + shield swapping to get maximum rage bar) is by far the most annoying tech in the game.

Why? Look at the gameplay loop.
Spoiler

CTRL+Q, CTRL+W, CTRL+E, CTRL+R, [x] Shield Swap, LMB to walk around and generate max charges, drop totems, drop totems (to get the extra one), piano Roll your pots (1,2,3,4,5) to survive, activate berserk, spam Cleave of Fail.

~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
Last edited by BlackMarshes212 on Jan 13, 2024, 9:58:17 AM
Last bumped on Feb 5, 2024, 5:02:28 PM
Sorry bois. Someone had to say it. I'm done with this build.
~
I feel like Cleave of Rage builds were just built out of desperation for SOMETHING that feels good and fun to play. GGG has frankly done an awful job with balancing the game in the last 4-5 years in terms of making melee builds good. Just kneecap TShot/LA already, its been needed for literal years now. Maybe PoE 2 will make melee not horrible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7hz0J8b5k&t

Seems pretty good to me.
"
Aynix wrote:
Seems pretty good to me.

1. Mathil's character (CleaveMeleeSkillBtw) has nothing on. So, there is nothing to compare or see.
2. Even if someone posts a pob of Mathil's "CleaveMeleeSkillBtw" you need to factor in the BAIT part. Which is price to performance ratio. Or else, we are just talking fan fiction for the 0.000000001% that can afford to throw a mirror on to any character.
3. Most importantly, you didn't address any of my points.
~
"
"
Aynix wrote:
Seems pretty good to me.

1. Mathil's character (CleaveMeleeSkillBtw) has nothing on. So, there is nothing to compare or see.
2. Even if someone posts a pob of Mathil's "CleaveMeleeSkillBtw" you need to factor in the BAIT part. Which is price to performance ratio. Or else, we are just talking fan fiction for the 0.000000001% that can afford to throw a mirror on to any character.
3. Most importantly, you didn't address any of my points.

you can review his build on past streams.
"
WhySoFishy wrote:
I feel like Cleave of Rage builds were just built out of desperation for SOMETHING that feels good and fun to play. GGG has frankly done an awful job with balancing the game in the last 4-5 years in terms of making melee builds good. Just kneecap TShot/LA already, its been needed for literal years now. Maybe PoE 2 will make melee not horrible.

I dont want to be that guy. Ranged SHOULD be better than melee. When the fuck are you gonna pick a sword over a gun. The issue is people want melee to be fast, tanky and deal 10mill dps.

Melee gives way more tank but less damage and clear. This guy in the post literally has 4x my tshots maxhit/ehp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info