Hulking Miscreation Spectre way too loud

It does this burst thing every few seconds and it is accompanied by an abrupt sound that is way too loud, and /very/ hard to get used to. If you could please turn that sound way way down or give us an option to mute our spectres, at least in hideout, that would be amazing.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jan 11, 2024, 2:01:29 AM
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2024, 2:08:33 AM
Oh gosh yes! I caught myself thinking "why am I going this to myself?" as I was standing in my hideout flinching every couple of seconds from this hulking abomination violating my ears. Almost made me quit the whole game :( GGG please oh please mute at least the violent BAAM from that spectre!
"
ZetWt wrote:
Oh gosh yes! I caught myself thinking "why am I going this to myself?" as I was standing in my hideout flinching every couple of seconds from this hulking abomination violating my ears. Almost made me quit the whole game :( GGG please oh please mute at least the violent BAAM from that spectre!

Yeah haha I finally just got rid of it, trading a bit of power for peace of mind and have been /so/ glad. But I had developed some serious anxiety around that sound, always living in fear of the next burst. I felt like Elf, terrified of the jack-in-the-boxes
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info