Need Help With Chat Commands

I'm seeing some auto replies during trades that I think may be part of Awakened POE's chat interface, but I can't figure out how to make it work correctly on the POE side. Using a hotkey from Awakened POE, when I complete a trade with someone, I can reference the @last command to send a direct whisper to the person I'm trading with (last person who messaged me), easy peasy. But now I'm seeing "Thank yous" that reference my character name within the message, i.e. "Thank you PoopieCat. Have Fun!".

I can get the auto reply to work with the @last command to whisper the last person who messaged me, but when I enter it into the middle of the message (i.e. "@last Thank you @last! Have fun & good luck"), it doesn't work. It will send the message, but won't replace @last with the character name. Can anyone please help me with this? I'm losing my mind because I see it working for others, but I'm not able to make it work from me :(. Is this an Awakened POE thing, or are these folks using some other Trade app?? Thanks in advance because I'm really starting to literally loose hair trying to figure this out.
Last edited by FreshStart_1 on Dec 31, 2023, 10:38:36 PM
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2023, 10:33:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info